After having mastered the Inner Journey and have attended a sufficient amount of mouth-to-ear teaching classes during the Argo’s Journey, you have reached the intermediate level of the Hermetic Arts and Sciences. The time has come to explore deeper levels. Among you will be the teachers of the future.
The Intermediate Level is the preparation for higher and more abstract levels of the training. In order to start this curriculum you need to:
- Have completed the lessons of the Inner Journey
- Have attend the required minimum of group training days; The Argo’s Journey and/or the Mythical Journey
During the Intermediate training
- You finish the three volumes of the Dragon’s Path
- Your training as a supervisor starts. You assist in helping new students on the Argo’s Journey as a junior supervisor
- You start to cooperate with our teachers to organize outer court events.